Welcome back to the final post, everyone. I'm grateful that you all have stayed with me over this long journey. At the end of the day, it was all worth it since my incredible and successful commercial was completed. To demonstrate the steps involved in creating the commercial and what I learned, I will answer a few questions. What technology did you learn to use? I've improved greatly in my ability to use technology during the course of the preparation process. I previously knew how to use capcut, but this project helped me find more features in the app that might be helpful in my future projects. On my images and videos, I've learned how to use transitions. I initially had to look up how to use translations, but I quickly picked it up and was able to incorporate it into my commercial. Another type of technology that I learned is uploading my video from CapCut to Youtube. I had no idea how to do such a thing but I researched and watched videos. Lastly, I learned how to emb...
The story of myself first began on August 30th, 2007, my name is Nicholas Zilbersztajen I'm 16 years old. I was born in Florida but my parents were both born in Brazil. I am able to speak Porteguese and English as well as being able to speak and understand Spanish vaguely. I would consider myself to be very energetic and enjoy being outside. A sport that I'm passionate about is soccer, which I've been playing since I was 8 years old. Growing up I would go to Brazil regularly so I would see many people play soccer around the corners, in the street and even at the beach, which encouraged me to continue playing the sport. Being a competitive person, I've played for many soccer teams but along my journey a player that I've looked up to is Neymar Jr. I'm currently playing for both varsity soccer at Fort Lauderdale high school and Prime F.C which is a soccer club in Davie, Florida. I'm a junior and the question that I'm always asked is "What are you...
Hey bloggers! We're back once again and today we will be comparing two different types of movies. One short and one full length. In this blog Le jetee will be the short film and 12 monkeys will be the full length movie. After taking my time and watching both films I was able to analyze specific information that sticked out to me. My takeaway about these two films is that both movies tell their stories in a way that jumps between the past, present, and future which made me more invested in both movies. It explores different ideas like memory, time, and the perspective of reality. These techniques that was presented in the film can assist me in my future short film by incorporating time jumps to catch the audiences attention and keep them on their toes. Another key point that I realized is that in the short film it uses only still photos to tell a story which differentiates from other short films. On the other hand the full length movie creates a futuristic vibe that matches the them...
Comments
Post a Comment